Iron Mountain Customer Care Representative in Rotterdam, Netherlands
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Primary purpose of the Customer Service role:
Being the point of contact for all complex and challenging customer enquiries, providing timely and exceptional customer service. Manage, retain and grow a portfolio of small to mid-market customer accounts by building a strong customer relationships and by proactively managing contractual renewals. Providing (administrative) support in line with organizational and customer guidelines for the commercial department.
Resolve customer cases timely, efficiently, and professional:
● Through incoming customer phone calls and emails, provide information about all Iron Mountain services and obtain details of issues/complaints. In other words, resolving more investigative and complex issues.
● Responsible for and liaise with other internal departments to ensure customer issues, complaints and/or escalations are resolved in a timely manner.
● Take ownership and responsibility for resolving incidents and data breaches across all Iron Mountain service levels when required. These include internal and external events.
Account management of small and mid-market clients:
● Identify and implement the most effective and proactive contact strategy through strong relationship mapping in line with KPI targets
● Generate leads across all Iron Mountain product lines in partnership with the Sales Team
● Maximize the organic growth achievable within the customer base in line with IC plans
● Ensure all assigned targets are exceeded - to include; revenue, customer retention. Best practice adherence to Salesforce compliance, contributing to debt resolution within a portfolio.
Providing commercial support
● Supporting sales in f.e contracts, reporting, renewals etc.
● Providing an assisting role regarding tenders.
● Restructure of accounts on a project level.
● Editing customer accounts.
● Providing IMC training to customers.
● (Assisting in) coordination of internal or customer related projects
● Customer Service process improvement/efficiency - recognize opportunities and threats, escalate these timely.
● Back-up of colleagues during absence or peeks in workload
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Vocational education (MBO 3-4)
0-2 years of relevant experience (customer related) .
Good communication skills (both verbally as in writing) in Dutch, French and English language.
Excellent interpersonal skills - Flexible “customer oriented” team player.
You will work in a fast paced stimulating international environment and growing market, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We offer good salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
Due to Covid-19 this will initially be a home based role, however this role is normally based in our Rotterdam office. Our expectations are that you will be able to divide your time working from home and in the office in a balanced way in the near future.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today.
Category: Customer Services & Support Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE